We’ve just published the program for our first full day conference in North America and there’s an amazing lineup of speakers and presentations from industry experts.
Join us on May 16-17th for the GRESB | Siemens: Sustainable Real Assets Conference in Washington DC to explore what resilience is and why it matters for the real estate and infrastructure sector. We’ll analyze the criteria investors are using to recognize resilient investments and showcase what the key innovators are working on right now in the world of resilience and sustainability.
We will hear from:
- Emilie Mazzacurati, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Four Twenty Seven
- Peter Menegazzo, CIO, Investa
- Amanda Wallace, Executive Director, Infrastructure Investments Group, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Josh Sawislak, Global Director of Resilience, AECOM
- Dan Carol, Senior Advisor for Infrastructure and Energy, California Governor Jerry Brown
- Other speakers include representatives from Blackrock, Boston Properties, Forest City…
…and many more.
To see the complete program and list of speakers, click here.
If you work in the real estate or infrastructure sector this is the sustainability event you don’t want to miss. We’ve made sure that there are plenty of opportunities for networking with your peers and you’ll leave filled with ideas that you can begin to implement immediately.