Once logged in, the Account manager can manage the access rights of others by following these steps;
- If required, review and accept the terms and conditions.
- If there are any new mandatory fields due to changes in the Assessment under Entity Characteristics, you will automatically redirect to the “Manage your entity” where you can answer these.
- Make sure that you are in the Assessment Portal by clicking the “Assessment Portal” button on the right-hand side of the page. This will show you the list of the reporting entities you manage or contribute to.
- Go to the Access Rights page using the “Access” button in the Assessments Overview page.
- To add a contributor, select + Invite new collaborator. This allows you to enter the email address of the contributor and assign access rights. An overview of access levels and corresponding rights can be found by selecting “Learn more about access levels.”
- By selecting Invite, the Portal sends out an email with an invitation to contribute to the Assessment response. After accepting the invitation, the Assessment will be displayed to the contributor once they login to the Portal.