The GRESB Investor Leadership Award recognizes institutional investors that have demonstrated excellence in engaged, responsible for investing in the real asset sector.
Awardees demonstrate the following key qualities:
- Demonstrated leadership in improving GRESB standards
- Track record of attention to the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance of their investments
- Commitment to requesting ESG disclosure
- Dedication to on-going engagement with investment managers and fostering future leaders
- Track record of industry and stakeholder collaboration and advocacy on ESG issues
In 2019 APG, PGGM and USS were recognized for “10 years of ESG leadership” at the IPE Real Estate Global Awards, a decade after they co-founded GRESB.