June 17 | 9:00 am – 10:00 am
This webinar explores what ESG means for the real estate investment sector, particularly in times of crisis.
Institutional investors have continued to focus on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues even during the pandemic. This webinar explores what ESG means for the real estate investment sector, particularly in times of crisis, and how both equity and debt capital providers are factoring ESG into their decision making. These factors are relevant both for raising funds, particularly in international markets, and for evaluating investment opportunities.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
- Benjamin McCarron, GRESB Representative, and Managing Director, Asia Research & Engagement.
- Jon Waite, Manager, Global Responsible Investment & Governance, Asia Pacific, APG Asset Management Asia
- Yoonmee Jeong, Sustainable Finance, Global Corporate Banking, OCBC
- Ruben Langbroek, Head of Asia Pacific, GRESB
* Please note this webinar will feature speakers delivering their speech in English and Korean
The Korea Financial Investment Association (KOFIA) is a non-profit organization established under Article 283 of the Financial Investment Services and Capital Markets Act. KOFIA was created on February 4, 2009 through the merger of the Korea Securities Dealers Association, which was established in 1953, the Asset Management Association of Korea and the Korea Futures Association.
KOFIA provides various services for the sound development of the capital market and investor protection. KOFIA has played a key role in shifting the investment paradigm of individual investors from short-term speculative trading to long-term fundamental direct and indirect investment through public relations campaigns and education programs.
Learn more at eng.kofia.or.kr