You’re invited to an exclusive new event for customer experience leaders in the property industry
The INNOVATE 2018 Academy will bring together up to 50 customer experience leaders for a day of challenging debate, radical thinking and reflection.
INNOVATE 2018 is being delivered in collaboration with Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London and will include a series of practical workshops and talks from provocative keynote speakers.
The sessions will explore issues such as:
• The role of experience design in creating great places
• Diverse audiences – can we create experiences that are relevant to everyone?
• Cultural resilience – harnessing local talent and avoiding the cookie cutter approach
• Future trends and lessons from outside the property industry
The cost to attend is £499 plus VAT, this includes:
• Full day programme of interactive workshops and discussions
• Behind the scenes tour of UAL’S CSM campus
• Lunch and refreshments
• Networking drinks with other leading experience makers
• CPD certification
If you are already an Experience Makers Partner then you are entitled to a free place and a discount on additional places. If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Partner, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
GRESB Members receive a 10% discount.