GRESB is proud to be supporting the inaugural Infrastructure Investor ESG & Sustainability Forum taking place as part of the Global Summit in Berlin.
The ESG & Sustainability Forum is part of the Infrastructure Investor Global Summit.
Investors in infrastructure are increasingly keen to see evidence that ESG issues are being taken seriously by the managers and partners they work with. This event will provide a place to showcase best practice and understand what good looks like from a sustainability perspective
Topics to be discussed
- Why does ESG matter in infrastructure?
- To what extent different ESG factors impact asset valuations
- How investors integrate ESG into decision making
- ESG targets, KPIs and performance tracking
- Opportunities in ESG roundtables
*Reduced price for GRESB members to the ESG & Sustainability Forum – Please contact Charles Gould for details firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 203 879 3893