Energy, Water, Waste, and GHG performance are key metrics in sustainability management and are increasingly viewed as a proxy for good management. Providing your teams with the tools and insights needed to drive down energy use, manage utility costs and report on key sustainability metrics is vital to avoid being overwhelmed by the data.
- Bring Clarity to Your Use of Energy and Resources: Energy Profiles Limited (EPL) provides custom Energy Management Information Systems and Reporting for an aggregate commercial portfolio in excess of 5,000 properties and $800 million in annual utility costs. These tools support and engage the gamut of real estate stakeholders, including property and operations teams, occupants/tenants, accounting personnel, and senior management.
- Optimize Decision Making and Reporting – Conquer the Sustainability Data Beast: EPL’s tools are used by #1 GRESB Global Sector Leaders.
- Pursue Ever-Improving Performance: Capitalize on advanced analytics and fault detection and diagnostics (FDD) approaches to drive performance to new levels.
EPL is a firm of expert energy and sustainability practitioners – electrical, mechanical, and software engineers with an extensive background in utility practices, energy management, and building operations. They are focused on driving down energy and water use and costs in individual buildings and across portfolios. You can benefit from:
- Sustainability & Utility Data/Cost Management: Hosted Utility Data Management, Utilities Accounting (Budgeting, Cost Allocation, Tracking & Verification), Tenant Portals, GHG Emissions Reporting, GRESB, ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager Sync.
- Building Analytics: BAS optimization and monitoring via advanced analytics and fault detection and diagnostics (FDD) approaches; Energy, Water & Waste Performance Analytics.
- Submeter Cost Allocation and Data Analytics: Tenant Submeter Cost Allocation and Energy Accounting Support, Submeter Data Analytics, Design and Implementation of Submetering Systems
- Consulting Services: Electricity and Natural Gas purchasing, Tenant Engagement Support, Energy Management Strategy.