Energetics is a carbon and energy management consulting practice with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth. For more than 30 years they have provided advice to large, complex businesses across all sectors of the Australian economy on ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and manage energy more efficiently and productively.
Energetics’ services combine technical expertise, commercial insights and deep knowledge of regulatory settings in Australia. They support clients with:
- climate change risk assessment and strategic planning including target setting, scenario analysis and reporting
- evaluation of renewable energy options, from procuring supply contracts to onsite generation
- extensive experience in energy management, energy audits, business case development, due diligence, procurement, measurement and verification
- robust energy price forecasting and engagement with energy markets to ensure risk-managed strategic energy procurement – life cycle assessment
- reporting for mandatory and voluntary programs
- accessing government funding and incentives
- advice on global best practice and innovation.
Modeling conducted by Energetics for the Australian Government in 2016 outlined the large abatement potential in cities. As they work towards achieving their 2030 national emissions reduction target, the built environment will be increasingly at the forefront of Australia’s climate change response and the transition to a low carbon economy. Energetics’ clients benefit from their ability to see how energy and carbon-constrained economy presents both risks to be managed and opportunities for market leadership.
|Fiesal Musa, Principal Consultant|
|+61 7 3230 8883|
|North Sydney, Australia|
- Certifications & Data
- Energy & Emissions
- Health Well-being & Safety
- Risk & Opportunity
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Strategy Governance & Disclosure
- Supply Chain
- Verification & Assurance