The Results Review is carried out by the GRESB team and features a review of your Assessment results as presented in the Benchmark Report, followed by a discussion call. After the discussion call, you will receive a Results Review report.
What are the benefits of a Results Review?
- Provides an in-depth understanding of your GRESB results and position against peers.
- Gives you a detailed breakdown of the allocation of points for individual indicators.
- Identifies both short-term and long-term opportunities to improve performance.
- Better insight into the validation process overall and for individual indicators.
- Identifies responses that correspond with lost points. Clarifies any questions you have on the Assessment scoring, validation and benchmarking.