See your portfolio’s exposure to physical climate risks
The Climate Risk Platform provides added value for institutional investors as well as managers and operators with several assets by comparing the relative performance of assets and portfolios.
- Using the GRESB Portal, filter by property type, country and region to analyze the main climate risks facing your portfolio.
- Compare your portfolio against your peers in the GRESB Benchmark.
- Provide more thorough and detailed answers to investor questions about your physical climate exposures and how you’re positioned to deal with them.
Locate your most exposed assets
- Pinpoint individual assets for targeted adaptation measures to improve portfolio resilience.
- Identify clusters of highly exposed assets.
- Perform due diligence on locations for potential assets or investments.
Analyze your data across multiple dimensions
- Filter and sort by risk factor, timeframe and scenario for a robust understanding of exposure trends.
- Leverage qualitative exposure categories or dig into the quantitative exposure values and export your results.
- Report in-line with the recommendations of the TCFD and other climate-related disclosure initiatives.
Leverage decades of geospatial modeling
- Access 14 different exposure indices from Munich Re, including flood risk, hail, drought, heat stress, fire weather stress, tsunamis and earthquakes.
- Get detailed with geospatial resolutions down to 30m x 30m.
- We are working with other data providers to add additional risk indices and insights to the platform and provide users with critical flexibility.
Access your climate risk data in the GRESB Portal
The climate risk data is available for all real estate portfolios, including portfolios that do not participate in the GRESB Real Estate Assessment. If you do not have a GRESB Portal account, please create one to access climate risk data. If you have questions, please see our FAQs.Log in to the Portal to view your climate risks