Arc helps investors and real asset companies:
- Collect and manage operational performance data for individual assets or global portfolios
- Calculate carbon emissions, including Scope 1, Scope 2, and selected Scope 3 emissions
- Pursue LEED certification, including essential scores for LEED v4.1 O+M and LEED recertification
- Compare performance to local and global benchmarks and targets, including ENERGY STAR, CRREM, and many others.
- Calculate the social and environmental costs of asset performance
- Evaluate climate risk, including transition and physical factors covered by TCFD recommendations.
- Link and synchronize data through widely used platforms, including ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, Measurabl, or more than a dozen integration partners
Learn more about Arc’s global reach on the Impact Dashboard – a daily snapshot of engagement and real-world performance. The dashboard provides insights into key performance indicators, including GHG emissions intensity, water consumption, and occupant satisfaction.
Arc is a subsidiary of the Green Business Certification, Inc. and part of the U.S. Green Building Council family of organizations.
Learn more about Arc at ArcSkoru.com