Annual assessment fees
As a mission-driven and industry-led organization, we are committed to keeping assessment participation fees low.
In 2022, the participant fee will be EUR 4,000 (USD 4,800) for each submission. For participants with large portfolios, the total fee is capped and will not exceed EUR 40,000 in 2022 and EUR 48,000 in 2023, regardless of how many submissions are included.
These fees make the GRESB Assessments and Benchmarks possible and cover data validation, guidance materials, online trainings, and Helpdesk support. They also provide access to the Benchmark Report, Data Exporter and the Portfolio Analysis Tool.
For more information, please see our annual fee schedule.
We are here to support you
We want to help you have a smooth reporting process. The Portal has a Guidance tab for each indicator in the Assessment outlining the information to provide. You can sign up for our free online training platform, and the GRESB Helpdesk is here to answer your questions.
Additional useful tools and functionality in the Portal:
- The pre-filling function adds the information you have already provided in previous years.
- The document section provides an overview of documents you have submitted as evidence.
- The Portal allows you to upload multiple documents as evidence per indicator, eliminating the need to merge different documentation into one file.
- You can manage access rights, adding users with different levels of access.
- We have implemented real-time error detection systems and warnings.
- Automated data uploads for the Real Estate Assessment are available through the GRESB Asset Portal via the Asset Spreadsheet or GRESB API. View GRESB Data Partners who can assist with data automation.
- The Template Tool enables you to copy information across multiple submissions.
- The free online training courses walk you through reporting by indicator type.
- The GRESB Helpdesk routes your inquiries to the appropriate team member.
GRESB Partners can help with your Assessment
Read reporting tips and guidance from our Partners
We asked our Partners to come up with their top tips and guidance on reporting for GRESB Insights. See their contributions below:
- Getting ready for GRESB season – Reporting tips and tricks (EVORA)
- Reporting tips and guidance – Arup
- 4 Tips to Acing the 2020 reporting season – Schneider Electric
- Tips for stress free reporting – Envizi
- A mindset for sustainability – 5 accounting principles – EmiratesGBC
- ESG Reporting: 5 Top Tips to get started – EnviroSustain
- Completing the GRESB Real Estate Assessment – Deepki