Criteria & Obligations
GRESB Insights is open to contributions from GRESB Investor Members, Participant Members, Partners & Industry Partners. Our editorial calendar is developed in collaboration with our stakeholders, with a new theme each month.
If you would like to contribute an article to GRESB Insights, please fill-in the article submission form via the button below. You will find all the submission guidelines in this form. This needs to be done by the 30th of the month prior to the month in which you wish to contribute.Submit an article
- Articles should be 1-2 pages long (max 1500 words) and provide useful information that showcases expertise, rather than promotional content.
- Submit at least one high-quality cover image to accompany the article, but please provide additional images, charts, graphs, or tables if they improve understanding and retention of the content.
- Please provide a banner image, 2500 in width. This will be used as the featured image for your article on the Insights blog page, as well as the banner/hero image on the article page itself.
- Each author is responsible for the accuracy of the content and accompanying images provided and confirms that the content and images do not infringe upon the rights, including any copyright rights, of any person or entity.
- We prefer to receive unique content so please let us know if the article has been published elsewhere.
- Please make sure to include your references at the end of the article.
- Include the author’s name at the end of each article.
- By submitting content, you give GRESB permission to edit, publish, reprint and promote the content in whole or in part.
- Submission deadline: 30th of the month prior to the month for which the article is written (i.e. May 30th deadline for an article to be posted in June).
Fixed Submission Topics
Flexible Submission Topics
Alongside the fixed editorial calendar, GRESB invites its Members and Partners to contribute to our flexible, all-year-round, calendar. The topics can be found below, however, feel free to inquire about potential topic exploration ideas.
- The Business Case of Sustainability
- Investor Relations
- Transition Risk
- EU Taxonomy
- Reporting on Tricky Indicators
- Impact of SFDR
- GRESB and Framework Alignment
- Portfolio Analysis
- Community Engagement
- Using ESG Data Beyond the Benchmark
- Data Accuracy
- Health and wellbeing