Criteria & Obligations
GRESB Insights is open to contributions from GRESB Investor Members, Participant Members, Partners & Industry Partners. Our editorial calendar is developed in collaboration with our stakeholders, with a new theme each month.
If you would like to contribute an article to GRESB Insights, please email Alex van Zyl via the button below with the article. This needs to be done by the 15th of the month prior to the month in which you wish to contribute.Contribute an article
- Articles should be 1-2 pages long (max 1500 words) and provide useful information that showcases expertise, rather than promotional content.
- Submit at least one high-quality cover image to accompany the article, but please provide additional images, charts, graphs, or tables if they improve understanding and retention of the content.
- Each author is responsible for the accuracy of the content and accompanying images provided and confirms that the content and images do not infringe upon the rights, including any copyright rights, of any person or entity.
- We prefer to receive unique content so please let us know if the article has been published elsewhere.
- Include the author’s name at the end of each article.
- By submitting content, you give GRESB permission to edit, publish, reprint and promote the content in whole or in part.
- Submission deadline: 15th of the month prior to the month for which the article is written (i.e. May 15th deadline for an article to be posted in June).
- Please provide a banner image, 2500 in width. This will be used as the featured image for your article on the Insights blog page, as well as the banner/hero image on the article page itself.
|Month||Category||Points of Inspiration|
|March||Health & Well-being||
|July||ESG Data Quality||
|October||Industry Best Practices||
|December||Reflections on COP26|
|January||Reflections on COP26|