We’re a few weeks away from the GRESB | Siemens: Sustainable Real Assets Conference in London and there’s good news … we’ve added even more great speakers.
Join us on April 25th to hear international perspectives on resilience in the real estate and infrastructure sectors from:
- Michael Brooks, CEO, REALPAC
- Ashley Hegland, Sustainable Development Advisor, Swire Properties Limited
- Chris Pyke, Research Officer, U.S. Green Building Council
- Jorge Chapa, Head of Market Transformation, GBCA
You’ll also get to hear from:
- Caroline Field, Resilience Practice Leader, MMI Engineering
- Peter Halliday, Head of Building Performance and Sustainability, Siemens
- Peter van den Tol, Fund Manager Listed Real Estate EU, MN Services
- Niamh McBreen, Investment Director, AMP Capital Investors
- Gwennaële Chabroullet, Director General, ARP-Astrance
- Charlotte Breen, Group Sustainability Manager, Grosvenor Group
- Chris Broadbent, Director of CEEQUAL and BREEAM Infrastructure, BRE
- Niko Kavakiotis, Head of Building Performance & Sustainability, Siemens
- James Lockhart Smith, Head of Financial Sector Risk, Verisk Maplecroft
- Murray Birt, Vice President, Senior ESG Strategist, DWS Deutsche Asset Managment (UK) Limited
It all happens in one intensive day that will leave you filled with ideas that you can begin to implement immediately.
So if you want to learn the newest approaches and most advanced innovations in Sustainability and Resilience, as well as meet the foremost experts in the field, then this is the conference for you.
For more information on venue, Member discounts and our other conferences, visit the conference pages.
See you there?