Become an Investor Member
GRESB was established to serve investor demand for high-quality ESG performance data and analytics.
Our Assessments provide a consistent global framework for investors to better manage ESG risks and enhance returns of their real asset investments worldwide.
As an Investor Member, you’ll have the necessary data and analytical tools to engage with your managers to answer difficult sustainability-related questions such as:
- Are your real asset investments managed productively, efficiently and responsibly?
- Do your managers understand environmental, social and governance issues?
- What is the financial value of the sustainability efforts that your managers are undertaking?
- What is your exposure to risks caused by climate change, energy price volatility, water scarcity, changes in environmental legislation, evolving customer demands and increasingly stringent governance requirements?
- What does the environmental footprint of your real asset investment portfolio look like in terms of energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, water usage and waste streams?
- How does the sustainability performance of your investments vary across different regions, markets, investment vehicles, legal structures and property types?
The Benefits of Membership
What to expect as an Investor Member:
|Access to high-quality, granular data and analytics for all your managers, operators or borrowers and, if you invest in listed real estate securities, all listed real estate company data.||Access to engagement and tracking tools to improve the number of managers and operators reporting on their ESG performance.|
|In-depth analysis of the sustainability performance of a company, fund or asset in comparison with its peers via the Benchmark Report.||Access to GRESB events and resources, including newsletters, insights, white papers, and training|
|Ability to compare the performance of your portfolio (or aggregated portfolios) to a self-selected benchmark via the Portfolio Analysis Tool.||Support and guidance on getting the most out of GRESB data and analytical tools.|
|The opportunity to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Assessments, benchmarking tools and the scorecards through a seat on GRESB Advisory Bodies.||The opportunity to participate in a unique collaboration among institutional investors, lenders, managers, industry bodies and associations, leading academics and best-in-class solution providers.|
GRESB Investor Members
More than 90 institutional investors, including pension funds and insurance companies, use GRESB data and analytical tools to optimize the risk/return profile of their real asset investments.
Annual Investor Fee Schedule
|AUM EUR 1 billion||5,400||6,300|
|AUM EUR 1 billion||10,800||12,600|
**Datasets for listed Real Estate and non-listed Real Estate are charged separately.
To learn more about the ESG data and analytics we provide for Investor Members, please complete the form below. We’ll send you the Member Application form and schedule a call to learn more about your goals, and explore how our data and tools can help.