The Investor Confidence Project (ICP) is a framework for standardizing how energy efficiency projects are developed, documented and measured. The approach was first used in the US and is being rolled out in Europe with the support of European experts.
GRESB is a consortium member of the ICP Project and its application to industry and the infrastructure sector and we were delighted to host a webinar earlier this month with Dr. Steven Fawkes, ICP Europe Senior Advisor. The webinar explored:
- Why the lack of standardization in energy efficiency projects is a problem.
- What energy efficiency projects typically lack.
- The ICP approach and what it represents.
- The benefits to project owners, investors and developers.
- Example projects adopting ICP in Europe and how you can get involved.
Click here to listen to the webinar recording and to download the slides.