The GRESB Partner Directory connects you with a global network of sustainability consultants and solution providers who can assist you to complete your GRESB Assessment, manage your ESG data and advance your performance. A subset of partners, known as GRESB Data Partners, can help you report asset data to the GRESB Asset Portal via the Asset Spreadsheet or GRESB API.
GRESB works with the leading national, regional and global industry bodies and associations working in the real asset sector. These Industry Partners collaborate with GRESB in its work to improve sustainability best practices in the sector.
- AFIRE: Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate
- BBP: Better Buildings Partnership
- Danish Property Federation
- GBC Indonesia: Green Building Council Indonesia
- GIB: Global Infrastructure Basel
- KGBC: Korean Green Building Council
- REII: Real Estate Investment Institute
- SGBC: Singapore Green Building Council
- The Governance Group
Media & Research Partners
The goal of our strategic alliances is to advance the disclosure of ESG performance in real assets and encourage the uptake of responsible investment and sustainability best practices.
- GRI: Global Reporting Initiative