GRESB Partners are leading sustainability consultants and solution providers who can assist participants to efficiently complete their Assessments, manage their ESG data and advance their ESG performance. A subset of partners, known as GRESB Data Partners, help GRESB participants report asset data to the GRESB Asset Portal via the Asset Spreadsheet or GRESB API.
GRESB works with the leading national, regional and global industry bodies and associations working in the real asset sector. These Industry Partners collaborate with GRESB in its work to improve sustainability best practices in the sector.
- AFIRE: Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate
- ARES: Association for Real Estate Securitization
- BBP: Better Buildings Partnership
- Danish Property Federation
- GBC Indonesia: Green Building Council Indonesia
- GIB: Global Infrastructure Basel
- JREI: Japan Real Estate Institute
- JSBC: Japan Sustainable Building Consortium
- KGBC: Korean Green Building Council
- PHILGBC: Philippine Green Building Council
- REII: Real Estate Investment Institute
- SGBC: Singapore Green Building Council
- The Governance Group
Media & Research Partners
The goal of our strategic alliances is to advance the disclosure of ESG performance in real assets and encourage the uptake of responsible investment and sustainability best practices.
- GRI: Global Reporting Initiative