GRESB partners are leading service, solution and data providers who can assist participants to efficiently complete their Assessments, manage their ESG data and advance their ESG performance. Partners can also help participants as they implement strategies and practices to improve their portfolios and future scores.
GRESB works with the leading national, regional and global industry bodies and associations working in the real asset sector. These Industry Partners collaborate with GRESB in its work to improve sustainability best practices in the sector.
GRESB Industry Supporters officially support GRESB in its work to improve sustainability best practices in the real asset sector. Working together with GRESB, Industry Supporters help generate the market forces needed to promote ESG issues to industry stakeholders.
- ACSI: Australian Council of Superannuation Investors
- AFIRE: Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate
- ARES: Association for Real Estate Securitization
- BBP: Better Buildings Partnership
- Danish Property Federation
- GBC Indonesia: Green Building Council Indonesia
- GIB: Global Infrastructure Basel
- JREI: Japan Real Estate Institute
- JSBC: Japan Sustainable Building Consortium
- KGBC: Korean Green Building Council
- PCA: Property Council of Australia
- PHILGBC: Philippine Green Building Council
- REII: Real Estate Investment Institute
- RIAA: Responsible Investment Association of Australasia
- SGBC: Singapore Green Building Council
- Swedish Property Federation
The goal of our strategic alliances is to advance the disclosure of ESG performance in the global real asset sector and encourage the uptake of responsible investment and sustainability best practices.
- GRI: Global Reporting Initiative
- PRI: Principles for Responsible Investment