- This event has passed.
The Role of Energy Efficiency in meeting Decarbonization Goals
May 26, 2021 | 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
This webinar will seek to unpack the importance of energy productivity in buildings in meeting net zero carbon goals. As the United States and other countries seek to invest more in renewable energy, the question of whether renewable power capacity can meet growing demand remains. In addition, new legislation around energy efficient buildings in cities like New York underscores the importance of keeping energy usage at bay. We invite you to this discussion around how to meet energy efficiency goals, associated challenges, and benefits to stakeholders.
- Welcome and Introductions from Longevity Partners (Sarah Welton)
- Introduction to EP100 initiative (Tessa Lee)
- Overview of Longevity Partners’ energy efficiency services (Laure Ferrand)
- Panel discussion (moderated by Sarah Welton)
- Audience Q&A
Speakers for the panel discussion:
- Ruairi Revell – ESG Manager for Private Markets and Real Estate for Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Lauren Krause – Director – Environment, Social and Governance for Grosvenor North AMerica
- Natalie Teear – SVP, Innovation, Sustainability and Social Impact for Hudson Pacific Properties
- Elizabeth Kelly – Senior Policy Advisor for NYC Mayor’s Office of Sustainability
- John Kovach – Head of Energy & Performance Services (EPS) for Siemens Smart Infrastructure in the Americas
- Sarah Welton – Business Growth Director – Longevity Partners (moderator)