- This event has passed.
Tackling Challenges in ESG Reporting: Satisfying LP Craving for Real-Time Impact
May 15 | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Date: Wednesday, May 15th at 7am PST / 10am EST / 3pm BST / 4pm CEST
- Ali Mamujee, Product & ESG Director at Mercatus (Moderator)
- Rick Walters, Director of Infrastructure at GRESB
- Chandra Eastwell, Senior Manager – ESG, Macquarie Group
- Henry Morgan, Sustainable Investment Associate at Foresight Group
- Tang Zongzhong, ESG & Sustainability, Partners Group AG
Chances are you’ve been hearing a lot lately about Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting requirements in the infrastructure sector. This webinar will go beyond the “why” and explore how ESG can have a material risk on investment performance. We’ll also explore the gaps, risks, and resources affecting GPs’ ability to satisfy LP demands for real-time data transparency. You’ll get a variety of perspectives and practical tips for making ESG count for your firm in 2019.
What this webinar will cover:
- The importance and impact of ESG for real asset investors
- How to tie ESG to financial data for a comprehensive risk and value profile
- Real world examples of ESG practices in action
- ESG change management challenges learned
- What specific ESG items to include in your organization’s valuation models