- This event has passed.
Sustainable Investment Forum North America
September 24, 2020 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
In response to COVID-19, the Sustainable Investment Forum North America is going virtual with a regionally focused month dedicated to responsible investment.
With Part 1 taking place during New York Climate Week, the four part forum will encourage full market engagement, building momentum in what is an unprecedented period for global financial markets.
Who will attend?
- Asset owners, asset managers, service providers and policymakers to discuss how investors are aligning with global climate and sustainability targets.
- Share views on the social, political and economic impacts both in the region and globally
- Understand what the UN convened Asset Owner Alliance Target Setting Framework is and how will it be achieved
- Engage with a range of asset owners, asset managers and senior policy makers
- Collaborate and compare sustainability strategies on asset owner and manager approaches to sustainable investment, climate disclosure and the UN SDGs
- Adapt and share best practice for North American sustainable investment in the midst of a global pandemic
- Daniel Zarrilli, Chief Climate Policy Advisor & Director One NYC, New York Mayor’s Office
- Dr. C. Adam Schlosser, Senior Research Scientist, Center for Global Change Science, MIT Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP Finance Initiative
- Terry Heymann ,CFO, World Gold Council
- James Vaccaro, Interim Director, Climate Safe Lending Network
How to Register: You can register online here. Contact Climate Partnerships and Content Executive Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions on +44 (0) 207 871 0173 or email at email@example.com