- This event has passed.
RI Digital: Canada 2020 conference
September 15 | 8:00 am – September 16 | 5:00 pm
RI is thrilled to launch the free-to-air inaugural RI Digital: Canada 2020 conference from 15-16 Sept.
Hear how Canada’s large fiduciary investors are responding to the energy transition and the new normal for monetary policy. Join the discussion on Canadian leadership opportunities in the global sustainable finance agenda across asset classes, markets and major ESG themes. Find out more.
RI Digital: Canada 2020 is produced by Responsible Investor, the only dedicated news and events service covering responsible investment, ESG and sustainable finance for institutional investors globally.
Session topics include (highlight the sessions you’re involved with):
- Is Canada taking a lead on ESG integration in global markets, or dragging its heels?
- Winding up fossil fuels & financing clean energy and grids: what will that take in Canada?
- Canada and the great green taxonomy debate
- Indigenous peoples as project partners – global opportunities in the era of The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (UNDRIP)
- Increasing diversity amongst board directors & improving board relevance – a global opportunity