- This event has passed.
Infrastructure Investor New York Summit: Virtual Experience
December 2 | 8:00 am – December 3 | 5:00 pm
Limited time remains to register: Join Long Term Infrastructure Investors Association at the 13th annual Infrastructure Investor New York Summit: Virtual Experience and the 3rd annual Women in Infrastructure Forum New York: Virtual Experience.
In less than two weeks on December 2-3, GRESB will be a supporting associationat the Infrastructure Investor New York Summit: Virtual Experience . The thirteenth annual event brings together the leading community of institutional investors, fund managers, and policy makers to debate the future of North American infrastructure investing.
GRESB’s Rick Walters will be moderating the ESG focused recovery beyond renewables panel on December 3 at 10:40 AM ET.
Over the course of two days, attendees from around the world will gather together virtually to engage in interactive panel discussions, breakout sessions, off the record think tanks and learn best practices directly from the leaders driving change in the infrastructure investing space.
Event highlights include:
- Exclusive keynote interviews featuring speakers from: Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation, BlackRock Alternative Investors and the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Spotlight Discussion: Environmental Justice with Dr. Michael K. Dorsey, CEO & Co-Founder, Around the Corner Capital (USA), Managing Director, IberSun (Spain) & LP Pahal Solar and Andrew Rodriguez, CEO & Chief Investment Officer, Change Finance
- Panel topics covering infrastructure debt, renewables/clean energy, telecom infrastructure, ESG, and much more
- Off the record conversations including an invitation-only LP think tank and women’s networking roundtable
- The 3rd annual co-located Women in Infrastructure Forum New York: Virtual Experience taking place virtually the afternoon of day 2
Special rate for GRESB members
As a member with GRESB, you are entitled to a 10% discount off the Infrastructure Investor New York Forum, which includes access to the Women in Infrastructure Forum New York by applying the code IINY20_GRESB upon checkout. Claim your discount online at http://bit.ly/2Z6xOPd or via email@example.com or by calling +1 212 633 1073.