- This event has passed.
How is data transparency connected to developing ESG strategies in the real estate market internationally and in China?
September 17, 2020 | 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
This event will be held both online and offline. The event will be held in Mandarin.
In-person event will be in Shanghai, Jingan District. Please register for attendance at firstname.lastname@example.org or with the QR code in the poster. This is a joint session presented by GRESB, BRE and JLL that will introduce both international and China ESG trends and practices in real estate. GRESB, BRE and JLL will share key insights on ESG for real estate internationally. We will also have speakers from Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development and Tsinghua University’s Institute for China Sustainable Urbanization and Landsea Group share on China’s recent development in green buildings, sustainability in real estate and ESG trends.
Please note that the event will be held in Chinese.
Part 1: International ESG trends and practices in real estate
- Key Insights from JLL’s Global Real Estate Transparency Index 2020 on China and Climate Disclosure
- Investor’s expectations on ESG and data quality
- Data tools for green building certification and portfolio analysis: BREEAM’s BIU
Part 2: China ESG trends and practices in real estate
- Growth in green buildings and explorations in green capital
- Research in practices in sustainable real estate development
- Landsea’s sustainability and ESG practices
Part 3: Panel discussion on regulatory expectations on climate change policies