- This event has passed.
GRESB & RealService – Customer Experience Seminar
October 31, 2017 | 8:30 am - 11:30 am
The Loyalty Bonus: How to drive real estate performance through customer experience
Improving customer experience has been described as the only sustainable source of competitive advantage outside the property industry. The event will feature results from Dr. Danielle Sanderson’s doctoral research on how improving customer satisfaction results in higher returns, case studies covering various property types and panel discussions with investors, developers and leading corporate occupiers.
The event will explore:
- How successful is the real estate industry at creating loyalty among occupiers?
- Is the customer voice being heard?
- Does the loyalty bonus really exist and if so, how to measure it and realize asset/brand value?
- From “space as a commodity” to “space as a service” – How the CX disruptors are challenging the traditional investor/landlord/manager.
- Which real estate sectors are leading the way and what are the lessons for investors/managers.
- How to design and deliver the customer experience of the future.
- 8:00 am – Registration & Breakfast
- 8:30 am – Welcome – Howard Morgan, RealService
- 8:35 am – Stakeholder Engagement in GRESB – Claudia Gonella, GRESB
- 8:45 am – The Loyalty Bonus: The Quantitative Evidence – Dr. Danielle Sanderson
- 9:00 am – Case study 1 – Carissa Kilgour, Workplace Director, Landsec
- 9:20 am – Panel Session 1 and Q&A – The Occupier perspective: Why Customer Experience Really Matters
- Christopher Richmond Head of Real Estate, PwC
- Louise Freethy, RealService
- David Wright, Director Group
- 10:00 am – Coffee break
- 10:15 am – Case study 2 – Neil Young, CEO, Get Living London
- 10:35 am – Panel Session 2 – Redesigning the Customer Experience: A Fresh Approach to Asset Management
- Raj Rajput, Managing Director, Asset Management, Hines
- Chris Carter-Keall, Vice President, Head of Asset Management and Development, Oxford Properties Group
- Polly Plunket-Checkemian, Property Management Director, Broadgate Estates
- 11:20 am – Questions
- 11:30 am – Close
For more information about this event, contact GRESB at email@example.com.