GRESB Investor Member Masterclass | Melbourne
November 27 | 3:30 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Hosted by ISPT, this Masterclass aims to inform real asset investors on the GRESB benchmark and tools, and to highlight best practices in relation to the use of the GRESB platform for investment decision-making, analysis, and manager engagement.
GRESB provides a framework to assess and benchmark ESG performance in the real asset sector. Its approach allows investors to analyze their portfolios for ESG risks and opportunities, monitor impacts, and engage with managers on their performance.
- 3:15pm – Registration
- 3:30pm – Welcome/Introduction
- 3:35pm – GRESB framework, reports, and tools
- 4:00pm – Case studies from GRESB Investor Members (incl. Q&A):
- Responsible Investing and ESG data integration – Daniela Jaramillo, Senior Responsible Investment Adviser, HESTA
- Positive Screening in Listed Securities – John White, Senior Managing Director, Heitman
- Manager Engagement – Toby McMillan, Portfolio Manager, VFMC and Assi Toivakka, Senior Analyst, VFMC
- Target Setting – Sebastian Loewensteijn, Associate Director Sustainability, CEFC
- 5:00pm – End of session, followed by networking drinks
Registration is open to GRESB Investor Members, trial Members, and investors interested in joining GRESB as a Member.