- This event has passed.
GRESB & APREA: Green Real Estate Financing & Investing Seminar | Tokyo
April 9, 2018 | 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The GRESB-APREA Green Real Estate Financing & Investing Seminar will examine real estate opportunities in the context of green finance and investment strategies.
- 2.00pm Opening Remarks
- 2.05pm ESG Integration and Impact Investing in Real Estate – Ryuichi Horie, Co-founder and CEO, CSR Design
- 2.25pm Green Carrots & Sticks – Mihoko Ida, Counsel, Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions, Environment, Baker McKenzie
- 2.55pm Networking break
- 3.15pm Green Financing & Investing Case Studies:
- – Masaki Hori, Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- – Nobuya Mitsunaga, DBJ Asset Management
- – Eiji Koyama, Japan Real Estate Institute
- 4.15pm Q&A with speakers
- 4.30pm End of Event
Registration starts at 1:30pm.
Please note the updated venue:
The Tokai University Club
Kasumigaseki Building, 35th Floor
Chiyoda-Ku, Tōkyō 100-6035