- This event has passed.
Evora Global Training Webinars
April 13, 2021 | 8:00 am – May 11, 2021 | 5:00 pm
Series IV of EVORA’s training webinars include sessions that provide practical education and advice on proactive actions that can be taken to drive ESG performance across real estate. They range from introductory sessions which look at key ESG terminology and trends, through to deep dive sessions aimed at those with an initial understanding of ESG factors and who want to further explore topics such as EU legislation and net zero.
Sustainability in Real Estate:
- An introductory course for anyone and everyone in the real estate industry.
- We will explore the key themes, how they impact buildings, and explain how to approach sustainability as well as addressing the practical solutions for starting the journey.
13 April 2021, 09:30 – 10:30 (BST)
Sustainability for Investment Professionals:
- This course is aimed at those involved in the investment process within real estate markets.
- We will address key sustainability value drivers, where risks and opportunities exist and how to implement a strategy into an investment process.
15 April 2021, 09:30 – 10:30 (BST)
The Marriage of E and S – Health, Wellbeing and Economies
Never before has the focus on buildings and their impact on humans been stronger.
- This webinar will explore the impact of buildings on human health and wellbeing and the relevant certification schemes available
- We will also discuss post-viral responses and how the market is beginning to address these natural, human concerns, AND
- We will have a fantastic guest speaker from the World Green Building Council to explore the new WGBC Health & Wellbeing Framework, an educational tool to support the sector in embedding health and wellbeing throughout a build
20 April 2021, 14:00 – 15:00 (BST)
Sustainability Reporting Matters
In this webinar we will discuss how to tackle the challenges associated with sustainability reporting including:
- How to comply with tougher EU regulations.
- A look at voluntary reporting initiatives such as GRI, TCFD, EPRA and INREV.
- How to report effectively on sustainability impact, risks and performance, and produce high-quality reports.
4 May 2021, 09:30 – 10:30 (BST)
Aligning Infrastructure to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs)
In this webinar, we will discuss the role of Infrastructure in supporting and delivering the UN SDG’s.
- Background on UN SDGs
- Examples of aligning infrastructure to the UN SDG’s
- Opportunities and challenges associated with UN SDG Reporting for infrastructure
6 May 2021, 09:30 – 10:30 (BST)
GRESB 2021 and the Integration of Resilience: What it means and how to implement in your strategy
- During this session we will take a take a closer look at the resilience questions included in 2021 survey and which will be scored from 2021 onwards
- The session will also focus on how your strategy can be strengthened to incorporate climate resilience across the real estate investment lifecycle
11 May 2021, 09:30 – 10:30 (BST)
EU Legislation and Taxonomy:
- The European Commission has explicitly stated its decarbonisation goals and produced a clear ‘taxonomy’ with which to report on climate impacts across all industries.
- In this session, we will explore the current and imminent legislation governing sustainability and the EU Taxonomy, and how portfolios will need to adapt their methodologies and reporting structure to address these.
22 April 2021, 09:30 – 11:30 (BST)
Climate Risk TCFD Reporting:
- TCFD is currently voluntary but with its adoption by the UN PRI and other industry bodies, we soon expect it to become necessary, and then mandatory.
- This session will explain the key impacts of TCFD (Task Force on Climate Change Related Disclosure) and how real estate investors will need to address this in their strategy and processes.
27 April 2021, 09:30 – 11:30 (BST)
Net Zero and how to get there:
- Many companies have declared their commitment to reaching Net Zero. But what does this really mean, and how can they get there?
- This session is a deep dive into the language, metrics of Net Zero strategy and will provide practical guides as to how to begin your own journey.
29 April 2021, 09:30 – 11:30 (BST)