- This event has passed.
EDHECinfra Days 2019
June 6 | 8:00 am - June 7 | 5:00 pm
Day one will be dedicated to a half-day executive infrastructure investment Masterclass focusing on advanced asset valuation and portfolio construction techniques for asset owners and managers.
Day two will be a full-day conference designed to be an impactful mix of panel discussions on wider topics, breakout stream sessions conducted by our senior researchers on a series of topics and sponsored 45-minute workshop sessions which can be tailored based on discussion with the sponsor.
• What benchmarks do infrastructure investors use and need?
• Rewarded risk factors in infrastructure investments
• The relative performance of infrastructure debt and equity vs other asset classes
• Modern asset pricing for unlisted infrastructure
• Forecasting cash flows in infrastructure projects
• Portfolio construction with illiquid assets
• The ESG characteristics of infrastructure investments
Rick Walters, Director, Infrastructure, will be speaking at the conference.