- This event has passed.
Sustainability Reporting and Communications Summit 2019 | Amsterdam
October 16 | 9:00 am – October 17 | 6:00 pm
The importance of sustainability reporting and ESG disclosures is increasing across the globe. Investors, NGOs and other key stakeholders are requesting greater transparency and disclosure on both current and future impacts.
Over 300 CEOs, business leaders, investors, Government representatives and NGOs will share their latest strategies and drive discussions on how companies can fully assess, report their impacts and demonstrate leadership on key social and environmental issues.
- Shape future strategies through full-impact assessments: Develop systems and strategies that provide holistic assessments on current and future impacts
- Investor preference: Report accurate data, demonstrate long-term value and deliver ESG disclosures fit for Investors
- Robust climate-related disclosure: Engage key stakeholders on future climate risks and opportunities through TCFD-driven reporting
- Impact-driven communications: Demonstrate leadership and build trust through transparent, impact-driven communications
- Navigate the reporting maze: Identify which guidelines, indices and frameworks are most important to your key stakeholders
Rik Recourt, Real Estate Associate at GRESB, will be speaking at the event on the 17th of October 11:00 am – 1:00 pm for the “Climate Disclosures Workshop: Accurately reporting climate impacts, risks and future opportunities”