- This event has passed.
2018 GRESB INF Assessment Training | Sydney
April 6, 2018 | 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The GRESB Infrastructure Training is designed for first time GRESB Infrastructure participants who want to gain competency in GRESB reporting processes and applications, professionals completing the GRESB Infrastructure Assessments or working on the collection and management of infrastructure sustainability-related performance data, and other Infrastructure professionals such as fund and asset managers, consultants, sustainability managers, etc., involved in the implementation of the various aspects of infrastructure sustainability. It is also appropriate for governance, human resources and organizational management personnel who want to gain a basic understanding of the GRESB Infrastructure ESG framework.
This training is hosted by GRESB Founding Member AMP Capital.
- Basics of GRESB as an organization
- Importance of ESG in infrastructure
- Navigating the Assessment Portal
- How to report correctly
- High-level issues covered by Indicators
Who Should Attend
- All participants
- Professionals completing the Assessments
- Other infrastructure professionals and stakeholders
- 3-hour, face-to-face group session
Fees & Discounts
- Registration is EUR 450 (+VAT).
- Additional organization representatives receive a EUR 100 discount.
- GRESB Infrastructure Founding Members and Global Partners are entitled to three (3) free seats.
- GRESB Infrastructure Members and Premier Partners are entitled to one (1) free seat.
If you qualify for a discount, please email email@example.com before registering.
For the full schedule and training details, please visit our website.