- This event has passed.
2020 GRESB Results – Canada
November 24 | 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Toronto
Join us on November 24th for the 2020 GRESB Results, where we will provide insights into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of real estate and infrastructure portfolios in Canada and dialogue on the live topics and fast-emerging trends facing our industry.
We’ll discuss such issues as 2020 reporting challenges and successes, COVID-19 and ESG implications, future target setting, and perspectives on infrastructure.
This results event is held in partnership with GRESB Industry Partner REALPAC.
- Welcome & Introduction
- Michael Brooks, CEO, REALPAC
- Dan Winters, Head of Americas, GRESB
- 2020 GRESB Results & Trends
- Panel and Q&A
- Jamie Gray-Donald, Vice President, Sustainability & Environmental Health & Safety, QuadReal Property Group
- Ridhima Nayyar, Manager, Sustainability, RioCan REIT
- Conan O’Connor, VP Technology, Energy Profiles Limited (EPL)
- Francisca Quinn, Founder and President, Quinn & Partners Inc.