- This event has passed.
2020 GRESB Real Estate Results – Oceania
November 24 | 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm Sydney
Join us on November 24th for the 2020 GRESB Real Estate Results, where we will provide insights into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of real estate portfolios in Oceania and dialogue on the live topics and fast-emerging trends facing our industry like business resilience and adaptation; embodied carbon and carbon positive buildings; and ESG frameworks, policies and regulations.
This results event is hosted by GRESB Global Partner CBRE.
- Introduction | Ms. Davina Rooney, CEO, GBCA
- GRESB Real Estate Results & Trends | Charles van Thiel, Associate, Real Estate, GRESB
- Panel Discussion 1: ESG Management Practices
- Moderator: Ms. Emma McMahon, National Director Sustainability, CBRE
- Ms. Alicia Maynard, General Manager, Sustainability & Technical Services, ISPT
- Ms. Francesca Muskovic, National Policy Manager, Sustainability and Regulatory Affairs, PCA
- Dr. Raymond Yau, General Manager, Technical Services and Sustainable Development, Swire Properties
- Panel Discussion 2: Responsible Investment Strategies
- Moderator: Mr. Ruben Langbroek, Head of Asia Pacific, GRESB
- Mr. Pete King, Head of Property, VFMC
- Ms. Talieh Williams, Head of Investment Stewardship, VFMC
- Ms. Caitlin Medley, Portfolio Manager, Impact & Responsible Investments, QBE Group Investments