- This event has passed.
2020 GRESB Real Estate Results – Latin America
November 25 | 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Join us on November 25th for the 2020 GRESB Real Estate Results, where we will provide insights into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of real estate portfolios in Latin America, look at the impact of ESG in the region, and review how to get started with GRESB.
This results event is held in partnership with GRESB Partner PIIMA, and will be given in Spanish and English. It is the first in a series of events for the Latin American market.
- Welcome & Introduction | PIIMA
- “Global ESG Real Estate Impact and emphasis in LatAm”
- Andrew R. Sanderford, Robert M. White Jr. Bicentennial Professor of Real Estate Finance, Associate Professor of Commerce, Assistant Director, Center for Investors and Financial Markets, University of Virginia
- GRESB Real Estate Assessment
- Introduction to GRESB | Dan Winters, Head of Americas, GRESB
- 2020 Results & Trends | Victor Fonseca, Analyst, GRESB
- How to get started with GRESB | PIIMA
- Closing | PIIMA