2020 GRESB Real Estate Results – Japan
December 14, 2020 | 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Real Estate ESG in Japan with/after Covid-19 and measures against Climate Change
GRESB highlights, ESG disclosure, and the latest trends in certifications
This event is hosted by the FY2020 Real Estate ESG Webinar Organizing Committee (The Association for Real Estate Securitization, CSR Design Green Investment Advisory, Development Bank of Japan, and Japan Real Estate Institute).
It will be held as a webinar with presentations mainly in Japanese. The sole English-language presentation (‘2020 GRESB Global and APAC Results Highlights’ by Ruben Langbroek), will have Japanese subtitles.
- 13:30-13:45 [Live] – ESG investment in Japanese Real Estate: Expectations and outlook
- Takeshi Minakawa | Director, Real Estate Market Division, Real Estate and Construction Economy Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- 13:45-14:25 [Live] – Real estate ESG investment with/after Covid-19; In what spec and steps do we have to disclose?
- Reiko Hayashi | Director and Deputy President, BofA Securities Japan
- Hideto Yamada | Head of Global Real Estate, Co-head of Private Market Investments, Government Pension Investment Fund of Japan (GPIF)
- 14:25-14:35 – Break
- 14:35-14:50 [Video] – 2020 GRESB Global and APAC Results Highlights
- Ruben Langbroek | Head of Asia Pacific, GRESB
- 14:50-15:35 [Live] – Actions by GRESB leaders: Actions against Climate Change in the real estate sector with/after Covid-19
- Ryuichi Horie | CEO, CSR Design Green Investment Advisory (CSRD)
- Hideki Kobayashi | Deputy General Manager, Real Estate Investment Department, Japan Real Estate Asset Management (JRE)
- Mamoru Shimomichi | Executive Officer, General Manager of the Investment Management Planning, Nomura Real Estate Asset Management (NREAM)
- 15:35-15:45 [Live] – Economic analysis of DBJ Green Building Certification
- Eiji Koyama | Deputy Managing Director, Client Relations Department, ESG Support Team, Japan Real Estate Institute (JREI)
- 15:45-15:55 [Live] – Arc measures and monitors real estate environmental performance
- Koki Fukui | Director, Real Estate Finance Department, Development Bank of Japan (DBJ)
Please note that the registration period is until 4th Dec.