- This event has passed.
2020 GRESB Infrastructure Results – Oceania
November 11, 2020 | 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm Sydney
Join us on November 11th for the 2020 GRESB Infrastructure Results, where we will provide insights into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of infrastructure portfolios in Oceania and dialogue on the live topics and fast-emerging trends facing our industry like Resilience, TCFD and adaptation; unlocking sustainable finance and FAST-infra; and ESG frameworks, tools and standards.
This results event is hosted by GRESB Global Partner GHD.
- Welcome & Housekeeping | Mr. Arvind Sharma, Technical Director, Sustainability, GHD
- Introduction | Ms. Ainsley Simpson, CEO, ISCA
- GRESB Infrastructure Results & Trends
- Panel Discussion 1 | Managers & Operators
- Moderator: Mr. Arvind Sharma, Technical Director, Sustainability, GHD
- Mr. Matthew Brennan, Head of Sustainability, Transurban
- Ms. Ainsley Simpson, CEO, ISCA
- Ms. Leisel Moorhead, Partner Global Infrastructure, QIC
- Panel Discussion 2 | Investors & Financiers
- Moderator: Mr. Ruben Langbroek, Head of Asia Pacific, GRESB
- Ms. Talieh Williams, Head of Investment Stewardship, VFMC
- Ms. Lucy Thomas, Head of Investment Stewardship, TCorp
- Wrap-up & Closing | Mr. Arvind Sharma, Technical Director, Sustainability, GHD