- This event has passed.
2020 GRESB Infrastructure Results – Asia
November 12, 2020 | 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm Hong Kong
Join us on November 12 for the 2020 GRESB Infrastructure Results, where we will provide insights into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of infrastructure portfolios in Asia and greening recovering and transition plans. We’ll dialogue on the live topics and fast-emerging trends facing our industry like resilience and climate adaptation; embodied carbon, operational carbon and decarbonization; and green finance and FAST-infra.
- Introduction | GRESB
- GRESB Infrastructure Results & Trends
- Panel Discussion 1
- Moderator: Mr. Benjamin McCarron, Lead Representative Asia, GRESB
- Mr. Anthony Muh, Partner & CEO, HRL Morrison & Co Capital Management
- Ms. Iris Pang, Chief Economist, Greater China, ING Wholesale Banking
- Panel Discussion 2
- Moderator: Ms. Xinying Tok, Representative Asia, GRESB
- Mr. Jon Waite, Responsible Investment Manager, Asia Pacific, APG
- Mr. Henri Boullier de Branche, Senior Environment Specialist, AIIB
- Wrap-up & Closing