- This event has passed.
2019 GRESB Results | Toronto
September 18 | 3:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Join us on Wednesday, September 18 in Toronto for the 2019 GRESB Real Estate Results for Canada where we provide insights into the Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) performance of real estate and infrastructure portfolios worldwide. This event is hosted by GRESB Investor Member Oxford Properties in partnership with GRESB Industry Partner REALPAC.
These annual events present a unique opportunity to engage on the current state of ESG performance in real estate globally. We’ll review the 2019 GRESB results, discuss emerging trends and best practices, and celebrate the continued growth of our movement. Plus, with GRESB turning 10 this year, we’ll reflect on insights learned from 10 years of ESG benchmarking and consider what the next 10 years will look like.
The program will include a panel discussion with leading institutional investors, property companies, fund managers, and others, followed by networking and drinks.
Capacity is limited. GRESB Members & Partners are given priority and we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization.
We host Results events across the globe. Invite your colleagues to an event near them or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note that registration begins at 3:30pm.
3:30pm – Registration/ Networking
4:00pm – Opening & Welcome – Michael Brooks, CEO, REALpac
4:05pm – 2019 GRESB Results – Neil Pegram, Director of Americas, GRESB and Dan Winters, Head of Americas, GRESB
4:30pm – GRESB Resilience Module – Chris Pyke, SVP, Product, ArcSkoru
4:35pm – Mini Panel Discussion: Resilience
- Moderator: Ben Shinewald, President and CEO, BOMA Canada
- Natalia Moudrak, Director, Climate Resilience, Intact Centre on Climate Adaption
- Thomas Mueller, President and CEO, Canada Green Building Council
- Derek Billsman, Director, Real Estate Management and Sustainability, HOOPP
5:05pm – Mini Panel Discussion: ESG in Real Estate – Past and Future
- Moderator: Michael Brooks, CEO, REALpac
- Darryl Neate, Director, Sustainability, Oxford Properties Group
- Hugh Molyneux, President, Refined Data Solutions
- Regan Smith, Director, Sustainability, Manulife Investment Management
5:30pm – Presentation: Dow Jones Green Real Estate Index Series – Michael Orzano, Senior Director, Global Equity Indices, S&P Dow Jones
5:40pm – Sector Leader Awards & update on GRESB
5:45pm – Closing – Darryl Neate, Director, Sustainability, Oxford Properties Group