- This event has passed.
2019 GRESB Real Estate Results | New York
September 12 | 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Join us on Thursday, September 12 in New York for the 2019 GRESB Real Estate Results for North America where we provide insights into the ESG performance of real estate portfolios. This event is hosted by GRESB Member Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (NYSE: ARE).
These annual events present a unique opportunity to engage on the current state of ESG performance in real estate globally. We’ll review the 2019 GRESB results, discuss emerging trends and best practices, and celebrate the continued growth of our movement. Plus, with GRESB turning 10 this year, we’ll reflect on insights learned from 10 years of ESG benchmarking and consider what the next 10 years will look like.
The program will include a panel discussion with leading institutional investors, property companies, fund managers, and others, followed by networking and drinks.
Capacity is limited. GRESB Members & Partners are given priority and we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization.
We host Results events across the globe. Invite your colleagues to an event near them or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3:00pm – Registration/ Networking
4:00pm – Introduction & Welcome – Dean A. Shigenaga – Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
4:15pm – 2019 GRESB Results: 10 Years of Impact
- Moderator: Dan Winters, Head of Americas, GRESB
- Sander Paul van Tongeren, Co-founder and Managing Director, GRESB
- Steven Hason, Head of Americas Real Estate and Infrastructure, APG
- Anna Murray, Vice President, Sustainable Investing, BentallGreenOak
5:15pm – 10 Years Forward : TCFD | SDG | Science-Based Targets
- Moderator: Ari Frankel, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. AVP, Sustainability & High Performance Buildings
- Joseph Sumberg, Managing Director, Merchant Banking Division Real Estate, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Sarah Wilson, Senior Director, Responsible Investing, Nuveen
- Eleni Reed | LEED AP, PP, AICP, Head of Sustainability – Americas, Lendlease
6:00pm – Closing