- This event has passed.
2019 GRESB Real Estate Assessment Training | New York [Introductory]
March 19 | 9:00 am - 12:00 pm€550.00
GRESB Real Estate Assessment Training is divided into two sessions – Introductory and Advanced – to reflect the level of experience with GRESB. Introductory Training covers the “how to” of the GRESB Real Estate Assessment. It presents the Assessment’s scope, processes and scoring components, addressing the Assessment topics at a high level and providing practical reporting tips.
- Navigating the Assessment Portal
- How to report correctly
- High-level issues covered by Indicators
Who should attend
- 1st yr, 2nd yr, potential participants
- New partners
- New consultants involved in the implementation of real estate efficiency and sustainability who have not previously participated in GRESB
- Professionals completing the GRESB Real Estate Assessment who have not yet attended a previous GRESB training course
- 3-hour, face-to-face group session
- GRESB Members: EUR 450 (+VAT where applicable) or USD 550
- non-GRESB Members: EUR 550 (+VAT where applicable) or USD 650
- Additional organization representatives receive a EUR 100 discount.
- GRESB Real Estate Investor Members and Global Partners are entitled to three (3) free seats in total, across both levels of training.
- GRESB Real Estate Members and Premier Partners are entitled to one (1) free seat in total, across both levels of training.
If you qualify for a discount, please email Anna Roberto at email@example.com
*Please note that fees are payable via credit card