- This event has passed.
2019 GRESB Real Estate Assessment Training | London [Advanced]
March 27, 2019 | 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
GRESB Real Estate Assessment Training is divided into two sessions – Introductory and Advanced – to reflect the level of experience with GRESB. Introductory Training covers the “how to” of the GRESB Real Estate Assessment. The Advanced session presents the Assessment’s scope, processes and scoring components, addressing the Assessment topics at a high level and providing practical reporting tips. This training session hosted by GRESB Premier Partner Cushman & Wakefield
- How to report on more advanced and complex issues, e.g. Performance Indicators
- New indicators and changes for 2019
- High-level questions
Who should attend
- Experienced Participants (2+ yrs)
- Professionals responsible for completing the GRESB Real Estate Assessment
- Data partners
- Experienced consultants (2+ yrs)
- 3.5 hour, face-to-face group session
- GRESB Members: EUR 450 (+VAT where applicable) or USD 550
- non-GRESB Members: EUR 550 (+VAT where applicable) or USD 650
- Additional organization representatives receive a EUR 100 discount.
- GRESB Real Estate Investor Members and Global Partners are entitled to three (3) free seats in total, across both levels of training.
- GRESB Real Estate Members and Premier Partners are entitled to one (1) free seat in total, across both levels of training.
If you qualify for a discount, please email Anna Roberto at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that fees are payable via credit card