2019 GRESB Real Estate Assessment Training | Amsterdam [Advanced]
March 18 | 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
GRESB Real Estate Assessment Training is divided into two sessions – Introductory and Advanced – to reflect the level of experience with GRESB.The Advanced Training tackles complex reporting and scoring components of the Assessment including performance indicators, and includes hands-on case studies and exercises. This training session is hosted by GRESB Industry Partner USGBC at Greenbuild Europe.
This training session is a part of the Greenbuild Europe Pre-Conference program. For more information about Greenbuild and to register for the conference (19-20 March) please visit the Greenbuild Europe website.
- How to report on more advanced and complex issues, e.g. Performance Indicators
- New indicators and changes for 2019
- High-level questions
Who should attend
- Experienced Participants (2+ yrs)
- Professionals responsible for completing the GRESB Real Estate Assessment
- Data partners
- Experienced consultants (2+ yrs)
- 3.5 hour, face-to-face group session
- GRESB Members: EUR 450 (+VAT where applicable) or USD 550
- non-GRESB Members: EUR 550 (+VAT where applicable) or USD 650
- Additional organization representatives receive a EUR 100 discount.
- GRESB Real Estate Investor Members and Global Partners are entitled to three (3) free seats in total, across both levels of training.
- GRESB Real Estate Members and Premier Partners are entitled to one (1) free seat in total, across both levels of training.
If you qualify for a discount, please email email@example.com
*Please note that fees are payable via credit card
To register for the Training session, enter your contact details in the below form and select one of the two GRESB Assessment training workshops. You do not need to register for the full conference to attend a GRESB Training session.