- This event has passed.
2019 GRESB Infrastructure Assessment Training | London [Afternoon]
March 8 | 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The GRESB Infrastructure Assessment Training is designed for GRESB participants who are looking to gain competency in the GRESB Infrastructure reporting processes. The training is designed for infrastructure fund managers, asset operators, consultants and sustainability professionals looking to improve ESG management and reporting through the GRESB Assessments. It is also appropriate for governance, human resources and management personnel seeking an understanding of the GRESB Infrastructure framework. This training session is hosted by GRESB Infrastructure Member Macquarie.
- How to get started
- Navigating the Assessment Portal
- How to report correctly
- Using the Reference Guide
- How to get help
- Changes in the assessment
Who should attend
- All participants
- Professionals completing the Assessments
- Other infrastructure professionals and stakeholders
- 3-4 hours, face-to-face group session
- GRESB Members: EUR 450 (+VAT where applicable) or USD 550
- non-GRESB Members: EUR 550 (+VAT where applicable) or USD 650
- Additional organization representatives receive a EUR 100 discount.
- GRESB Infrastructure Founding Investor Members and Global Partners are entitled to three (3) free seats.
- GRESB Infrastructure Members and Premier Partners are entitled to one (1) free seat.
If you qualify for a discount, please email Anna Roberto at email@example.com
*Please note that fees are payable via credit card