2018 GRESB RE Assessment Training | Paris [Advanced]
March 26 | 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
GRESB Real Estate Assessment Training is divided into two sessions – Introductory and Advanced – to reflect the level of experience with GRESB. This training session is held in partnership with GRESB Industry Partner OID and is hosted by Amundi Immobilier.
Advanced Training tackles complex reporting and scoring components of the Assessment including performance indicators, and includes hands-on case studies and exercises.
- How to report on more advanced and complex issues, e.g. Performance Indicators
Who Should Attend
- Experienced Participants (2+ yrs)
- Data partners
- Experienced consultants (2+ yrs)
- 3.5-hour, face-to-face group session
Fees & Discounts
- Registration is EUR 550 (+VAT).
- Additional organization representatives receive a EUR 110 discount.
- GRESB Real Estate Investor Members and Global Partners are entitled to three (3) free seats.
- GRESB Real Estate Members and Premier Partners are entitled to one (1) free seat.
If you qualify for a discount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
For the full schedule and training details, please visit our website.
*Time and venue TBC.