- This event has passed.
2017 GRESB Real Estate Results | Milan
October 17, 2017 | 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us on 17 October for the 2017 GRESB Real Estate results where we provide insights into the ESG performance of European real estate portfolios, in coordination with GRESB Partner Habitech and hosted by COIMA.
This event presents a unique opportunity for the southern Europe real estate community to engage on the current state of sustainability in the sector, review emerging trends from the annual assessments, and celebrate the continued growth of the movement.
The program will feature an introduction to GRESB, the 2017 GRESB Real Estate results for Europe, and presentations and a panel discussion with insights into GRESB participation and the state of ESG in the Italian real estate sector.
- 18:30 –Registration
- 18:45 – Welcome – Stefano Corbella, Manager, Development Management, COIMA
- 19:00 –2017 GRESB Real Estate Results – Ragnar Martens, Director, IT & Analytics, GRESB
- 19:30 – Presentation by Chris Bennett, Managing Director, EVORA
- 19:45 – Presentation by Alberto Ballardini, Head of Existing Buildings Services, Habitech
- 20:00 – Panel discussion and Q&A
- Francesco Soldi, Head of Marketing and Sustainability, IGD
- Stefano Viciguerra, Property Director, Pradera
- Abigail Dean, Head of Sustainability, TH Real Estate
- Cristiano Ronchi, Head of Investment, Italy, Savills Investment Management
- 20:45 – Closing remarks followed by networking drinks
Please note that this event is in English.