- This event has passed.
2017 GRESB Real Estate Results | Germany
October 18, 2017 | 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us on 18 October for a presentation of the 2017 GRESB Real Estate Results for Europe and Germany where we provide insights into the ESG performance of global real estate portfolios, hosted by Union Investment Real Estate and GRESB Premier Partner ES EnviroSustain.
This event presents a unique opportunity for the German real estate community to engage on the current state of sustainability in the sector, review emerging trends from the annual assessments, and celebrate the continued growth of the movement.
The program will feature the 2017 GRESB Results for Europe and Germany, a presentation by Union Investment on their experience with GRESB and how they use their results, as well as insights from the academic perspective, leading consultants and other GRESB participants.
- 11:00 – Welcome – Jörn Stobbe, COO and member of the Management Board of Union Investment Real Estate GmbH
- 11:15 – 2017 GRESB Real Estate Results for the German Market – Sander Paul van Tongeren, Managing Director, GRESB
- 11:45 – Union Investment: 2017 GRESB results, experience and reflection – Jan von Mallinckrodt, Division Development and Management, Head of Division Development, Head of Sustainability, Union Investment Real Estate GmbH
- 12:15 – Latest sustainability / ESG trends from the academic perspective – Prof. Dr. Timo Busch, Chair of Management and Sustainability, University of Hamburg
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:20 – ZIA Sustainability Initiatives – Thies Grothe, Abteilungsleiter Grundsatzfragen der Immobilienpolitik, ZIA Zentraler Immobilien Ausschuss e.V., Berlin
- 13:40 – Case study “Sustainability Management: GRESB as a tool to identify risks and opportunities to manage and improve ESG performance of funds” – Dr. Birgit Memminger-Rieve Geschäftsleitung, Managing Director, ES EnviroSustain GmbH
- 13:55 – Break (panel set-up)
- 14:05 – Participant presentations, panel discussion and Q&A
- Robert Kitel, Head of Sustainability & Innovation, alstria office REIT-AG
- Iris Hagdorn, Real Estate Manager, UBS Real Estate GmbH
- Jonathan Przybylski, Spokesperson Sustainability, Corporate Communications, Vonovia SE
- Martin Trodden, European Director, Rockspring Property Investment Managers
- Maria Hill, Director Sustainability & Internal Services, ECE Projektmanagement G.m.b.H. & Co. KG, Hamburg
- 15:00 Closing remarks