- This event has passed.
2017 GRESB Infrastructure Results | Asia Pacific
October 19, 2017 | 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This highlight event presents a unique opportunity for the Asia Pacific infrastructure community to engage on the current state of sustainability in the infrastructure sector, review emerging trends from the annual Assessments, and celebrate the continued growth of our movement.
Following the results presentations, we will recognize the achievements of the Asia Pacific region, release the GRESB Infrastructure Snapshot with new analysis into sustainability best practices, and explore what investors, fund managers, and asset operators consider to be the most material issues for ESG integration in infrastructure.
- 3:00 pm – Registration
- 3:15 pm – Welcome – Adam Kirkman, Head of ESG, AMP Capital
- 3:20 pm – Introduction – Richard Palmer Director, Sustainability, WSP Australia
- 3:25 pm – GRESB Infrastructure results presentation – Ruben Langbroek, Head of Asia Pacific, GRESB
- 3:50 pm – ESG from an Asset Operator perspective – Lisa Evans, Executive General Manager Corporate Services, Melbourne Airport
- 4:10 pm – Panel Discussion and Q&A
- Michael Cummings, Head of Infrastructure Funds, Australia & NZ, AMP Capital
- Nicole Bradford, Investment Manager ESG, Cbus Super Fund
- Lisa Evans, Melbourne Airport
- 5:00 pm – Closing & Networking reception