- This event has passed.
2017 GRESB Infrastructure Results | Americas
October 10, 2017 | 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Join us on October 10 in New York for the release of the 2017 GRESB Infrastructure Assessment Results where we provide insights into the ESG performance of infrastructure assets and funds, hosted by GRESB Member J.P. Morgan.
This annual event presents a unique opportunity for the North American infrastructure community to engage on the current state of sustainability in the sector, review emerging trends from the annual assessments, and celebrate the continued growth of our movement.
The program will include a presentation of the 2017 GRESB Infrastructure Results as well as insights from leading consultants, asset operators and fund managers.
- 7:30 am – Registration
- 8:00 am – Welcome – J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- 8:15 pm – GRESB Infrastructure results presentation – Dan Winters, Head of Americas, GRESB
- 8:40 am – Business Value of ESG – Examples from Practice
- Margaret Cederoth, Sustainability Director, WSP USA
- Alex Black, Partner and Head of Portfolio Management, Alinda Capital Partners
- Amanda Wallace, Executive Director, Infrastructure Investments Group, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- 9:30 am – Q&A
- 9:50 am – Closing
- 10:00 am -Networking reception