— EURONEXT® REITSMARKET GRESB GLOBAL SUSTAINABLE INDEX —
The Euronext® Reitsmarket GRESB Global Sustainable Index is designed to track specific factor trends in listed sustainable real estate securities worldwide through the performance of a portfolio of 30 global real estate securities. The securities are selected using a factor ranking methodology and risk optimization technique for companies engaged in specific aspects of the major real estate developed markets, namely North America, developed Europe and developed Asia Pacific.
The Index constituents have to be part of the Sustainable Investment Universe objectively determined by GRESB on the basis of ESG performance criteria. GRESB is the global ESG benchmark and reporting standard for real assets including real estate and infrastructure.
The Index uses a factors ranking methodology based on the intrinsic characteristics of the stocks that are part of the same region, namely their respective risk and dividend yield – and retains those securities with optimal combination of characteristics per region.
The Index is expressed in Euro and is not currency hedged.
GRESB ESG Disclosure Methodology
- Evaluates the level of public ESG disclosure by listed real estate companies.
- Companies are given the opportunity to review and update the data.
- GRESB Public Disclosure level is represented on an A to E sliding scale.
- High-scoring companies dominate the Euronext Reitsmarket GRESB Sustainable Index. The Index has a higher allocation towards A, B and C scored companies.
- Inclusion of C-scoring companies geographically clustered, predominantly in the USA.