We seek to highlight case studies on ESG integration in real assets, data-driven analysis into how the industry is responding to the sustainability challenge and educational articles exploring topics covered in the GRESB Assessments.
Our editorial calendar is structured along monthly themes. The 2021 editorial calendar themes will be developed collaboratively with our stakeholders.
If you would like to contribute an article to GRESB Insights, please contact us with the topic you would like to cover.
We look forward to hearing from you.
|Month||Category||Points of Inspiration|
|March||Health & Well-being||– The intersection between health, climate, and equity, given the current state of COVID-19|
– The benefits of green-buildings on our health and well-being
– Adaptation of sensor technology (IAQ, Water management, etc.)
– Well-being certifications
|April||ESG Reporting||– The changing environment of ESG reporting in 2021|
– The future of ESG reporting
– Harnessing the right technology for ESG compliance
|May||Regulatory Environment||– EU Regulatory environment changes (SFDR, EU Taxonomy)|
– Benchmarking European regulations to improve performance
– Pension Reform
– Changing US administration and its regulatory implications
|June||Resilience||– Building a resilience plan against climate change |
– The role of private investment and development capital in climate resilience and adaptation
– Resilient Cities
– How to effectively use (or not use) climate risk data
|July||ESG Data Quality||– Establishing a quantitative method of scoring social aspects|
– Trials and tribulations of measuring social impact
– The impact of COVID-19 on ESG data quality
– Data collection best practices
|August||Carbon Neutrality/Net Zero||– Transition to Net-Zero|
– Carbon Measurement
– Developing emission reduction strategies with data
|September||Industry Best Practices||– Balancing building environmental performance and building health|
– Investor relations best practices
– What do investors want to see with ESG reporting?
- Articles should be 1-2 pages long (max 1500 words) and provide genuinely useful information that showcases expertise, rather than being promotional content.
- We require at least one high-quality image to accompany the article, but please provide additional images, charts, graphs, tables if required to improve understanding and retention of the content.
- We prefer to receive unique content so please let us know if the article has been published elsewhere. Each author is responsible for the accuracy of the content and accompanying images provided and confirms that the content and images do not infringe upon the rights, including any copyright rights, of any person or entity.
- By submitting content, you give GRESB permission to edit, publish, reprint and promote the content in whole or in part.
- Submission deadlines are always mid month (15th).