We seek to highlight case studies on ESG integration in real assets, data-driven analysis into how the industry is responding to the sustainability challenge and educational articles exploring topics covered in the GRESB Assessments.
Our editorial calendar is structured along monthly themes. For the period January – December 2020 we are seeking articles on the following topics:
- January – SDGs and impact
- February – Reporting tips and guidance
- March – Market trends and transformation
- April – Digitalization
- May – Resilience and TCFDs
- June – COVID-19
- July – Diversity & Inclusion
- August – Safety, health and well-being
- September – Targets including net zero
If you would like to contribute an article to GRESB Insights, please contact us with the topic you would like to cover.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Articles should be 1-2 pages long (max 1500 words) and provide genuinely useful information which showcases expertise, rather than being promotional content.
- We require at least one high-quality image to accompany the article, but please provide additional images, charts, graphs, tables if required to improve understanding and retention of the content.
- We prefer to receive unique content so please let us know if the article has been published elsewhere. Each author is responsible for the accuracy of the content and accompanying images provided and confirms that the content and images do not infringe upon the rights, including any copyright rights, of any person or entity.
- By submitting content, you give GRESB permission to edit, publish, reprint and promote the content in whole or in part.