Get asset-specific physical climate risk exposure data and benchmarks in the GRESB Portal
First on the platform is geospatial risk provider Munich Re, providing asset-level intelligence on your risk exposures across multiple climate scenarios and time frames.
Get an overview of your portfolio’s exposure to physical climate risks
- Filter your analytics by property type, country, and state to analyze the top climate risks to which your portfolio is most exposed.
- Benchmark yourself against your peers in the GRESB universe when the GRESB results are released.
- Respond effectively to your investors’ questions about your physical climate exposures and how you’re positioned to deal with them.
Locate your most exposed assets
- Pinpoint individual assets for targeted adaptation measures to improve portfolio resilience.
- Identify clusters of highly exposed assets.
- Perform due diligence on locations of potential assets or investments.
Analyze your data across multiple dimensions
- Filter and sort by risk factor, timeframe, and scenario for a robust understanding of exposure trends.
- Leverage qualitative exposure categories, or dig into the quantitative exposure values, and export your results.
- Report in-line with the recommendations of the TCFD and other climate-related disclosure initiatives.
Leverage decades of geospatial modeling
- Access 14 different exposure indices from Munich Re, including flood risk, hail, drought, heat stress, fire weather stress, tsunamis, and earthquakes.
- Get detailed with geospatial resolutions down to 30m x 30m
- We are working with other data providers to add additional risk indices to the platform and provide users with critical flexibility.
Access your climate risk data in the GRESB Portal
Leveraging our past collaboration, we are working with Verisk Maplecroft to provide its global risk indices on the platform. In addition, we will be providing similar services for Infrastructure portfolios. If you are interested, please contact us.